The sun was about to rise on humanity. It was April of 2000 and I saw a Light coming toward Earth, like no other vision I had ever had. This light pierced the horizon in the fall of 2001 and was fully shining on our world by the summer of 2002. It has begun the Light of the world has returned I wonder how it will manifest? By 2005 I saw this light again only this time from the inside. First, my legs than my chest and head were filled with light and now my abdomen is starting to fill. For some reason the stomach is the most difficult.
What does this mean for you? Just trust that all is well and we will make the transformation to our light bodies. Many have tried and now it's not about trying but, about living consciously and being willing to let in the light. Make effort to forgive when there's discord and let it go. When all is well, just stay willing to see what splendor is waiting around the corner for you, again!
I take a deep breath now, Ahhh, that's it! I take a full and conscious breath into the heart, this allows for a shift in perception to open. May all be healed, may all be blessed, may all know the Light has come.
Peace to all.
What does this mean for you? Just trust that all is well and we will make the transformation to our light bodies. Many have tried and now it's not about trying but, about living consciously and being willing to let in the light. Make effort to forgive when there's discord and let it go. When all is well, just stay willing to see what splendor is waiting around the corner for you, again!
I take a deep breath now, Ahhh, that's it! I take a full and conscious breath into the heart, this allows for a shift in perception to open. May all be healed, may all be blessed, may all know the Light has come.
Peace to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment